On a prime location, overlooking the seafront of the vibrant resort of Finikas, Syros, the suites combine serene hospitality with all extraordinary elements to introduce you to the authentic feel of the Cyclades. We designed our suites to provide comfort and functionality. Each has a bedroom with en-suite bathroom and comfortable sitting area. Our beds have Tempur-Pedic mattresses and pillows to fit any sleeper guaranteeing the most restful, therapeutic sleep. Our natural fabrics on sofas and chairs are all hand woven in Greece. The terraces are set up for you to lounge soaking up the breathtaking view to the deep blue of the Aegean Sea.
Enjoy your stay and therapy sessions on your suite or have physical therapy treatments, massage, Pilates or a la carte activities at our MTS Physiotherapy and Wellness Center located on the same floor. Choose the therapeutic package that best suits you to relax and heal your body. Have your meals delivered to your terrace by the restaurant below. Wander around the scenic eateries serving Greek cuisine (which Greeks call “taverna”), modern restaurants, coffee shops and a bakery you’ll find around and nearby and get acquainted with the local gastronomy.
• Panoramic sea view
• Terraces with sea view
• 30-minute welcoming massage session
• Welcome with fresh fruits and local wild harvested sage for your tea
• Air conditioning
• Free Wi-Fi access
• Bed with Tempur mattress and pillows for therapeutic sleep
• Lounge space
• Fully equipped kitchen available in our Suite
• Kitchenette available in our Junior Suites
• Coffee maker
• Apple TV, Netflix (Apple TV is only avaliable in the Suite)
• Writing desk
• En-suite bathroom with shower
• Dining table
• Bathroom amenities, bathrobes and slippers
• Hair dryer
• Iron and ironing board (only avaliable in the Suite)
• Housekeeping every other day
* Daily housekeeping can be arranged upon request with additional charge 5€ per extra day
• Safe deposit box
• Free Private Parking
• Airport Shuttle upon request (additional charge 15 €)
• Beach towels are available upon request (additional charge 5€ per person)
• All suites are non-smoking
• Pets not allowed
* Please contact us for more information or to book our a la cart therapies.
* We provide water upon check in. We recommend you use bottled water for drinking, available in the grocery store downstairs. Short flight of stairs up to the second floor of the building.
‘’The room was absolutely perfect, the apartment was clean and the bed and pillows were so comfortable. The balcony had the most amazing view of Finikas beach! You made my trip absolutely wonderful’’
"George’s space was a wonderful surprice with an amazing view of Sea. It was stylishly decorated with a lot of great amenities like tempurpedic mattress and slippers! We can’t wait to come back!"
"Wonderful stay! The apartment is very nice, modern and cozy. Extremely nice sea view. The bed is comfortable and the kitchen fully equipped! I strongly recommend this place where we will for sure back."
"We woke up to a breath-taking view after a comfortable night of sleep. We highly recommend you stay in this studio!"
"Very nice flat, very well furnished and very well located. Two min to the beach by feet. We highly recommend!"
"The room was exactly as in the pictures. We really enjoyed our stay, as it is a very stylish and clean room! George is an excellent host and gave us valuable advice for our vacation in Syros."
Discover the beauty of Greece in Syros, at the heart of the Cyclades island group, as a guest in our Luxury Wellness Suites. Your journey begins here at Finikas Bay. Only 12 km from Hermoupolis, the picturesque seaside village of Finikas is a favorite destination featuring all comforts and conveniences, such as easily accessible beach with crystal-clean waters, trees and umbrellas to protect from the sun, an organized marina for yachts, scenic fish taverns, modern restaurants and cafes right by the sea.
Boasting a long sprawling sandy beach, Finikas invites you to have fun in the water, go surfing, stand up paddle boarding, scuba diving or swimming. The beautiful beachfront entices you to endless carefree strolls. Its sports facilities and playgrounds make it safe and ideal for children.
Staying in Syros is a unique experience. Let us help you find out what makes Syros worth visiting. Scroll down our recommendations which would lead you to some of the best places on the island:
• Make your breakfast; only 3 minutes walk to get to NTANOS Bakery, the most celebrated bakery in Syros for delicious baked goods and pastries. Bring them back to your terrace and enjoy the first meal of the day gazing at the sea.
• Walk 2 minutes to the picturesque Calmo Mare for coffee, breakfast, lunch and drinks by the sea.
Lunch, Dinner, Drinks
• Glamorous day on the beach at the ONO Concept, on Agathopes Beach; to have breakfast, brunch and lunch, cocktails and sushi by the sea.
• Enjoy your coffee or a cold beer, or a cocktail at Remezzo bar by the sea, in Finikas.
• Plan to spend a day in the capital Hermoupolis to
• have your coffee, meal, or romantic night by the sea at Ciel, on one of the most beautiful scenery, or
• indulge in the allure of Avant Garden; a restaurant where you can enjoy creative Greek cuisine with international influences in a cycladic breezed garden, or
• dine at Amvix for authentic Italian cuisine, or
• try Mazi restaurant for fine dining and cocktails and Kuzina for Mediterranean dishes and
• experience the best cocktail at Kouchico bar.
• Visit the seaside village of Kini to eat the most delicious seafood, fish dishes on allou yialou, a celebrated restaurant and one of the best in the island. Hang around until the sun does down; you don’t want to miss the spectacular sunset.
• Go surfing, SUPping, scuba diving and other water sports at the Voulgari Beach.
• Have a lazy day or play beach volley on the most popular and organized Agathopes Beach.
• Take a boat around the northern beaches of Syros.
• Book your boat tour with La Perla, the small boat which will take you from the beautiful seafront village Kini to the secluded beaches of northern Syros.
• Save a day to spend at Galissas, the seaside resort village on the top of the list with the most popular places on Syros. Large and organized sandy beach with lovely places to eat, like the Greek taverna Savvas and the fine dining restaurant Iliovasilema.
Hermoupolis; the capital town of Syros is an open museum of Neoclassical architecture. Walk around to absorb the vibe of a majestic town in the middle of the Aegean Sea.
Visit the glorious Town Hall, the Apollon Theater, the Agios Nicholaos Church, the iconic neighborhood called Vaporia.
Buy and taste
The famous throughout the world delight called Loukoumi. Syros is most known for its Chalvadopites, organic thyme honey, the graviera cheese San Michali, fennel sausages and Louza, caper, organic herbal teas, handmade jams